Neville Stewart Landscaping provides a high quality landscape design service that encompasses all facets from design through to implementation and maintenance. We think it’s essential to understand both our clients’ needs and what’s on the site to achieve a harmonious balance between plants and architecture.
Here’s how the process works:
- Initially we visit the site to talk with you and look at the existing features, such as site aspect, sun, shelter, micro-climates, soil conditions, flow, and property and visual boundaries.
- We ask you to gather ideas and put together a wish list that reflects your social and home activities, your children or grandchildren’s needs, plus your entertaining requirements and such aesthetic preferences as flower gardens, trees, hedges, screening and privacy.
- When we feel we understand what you need, the area is surveyed and initial plans are drawn up that show the concept, landmarks, form and planting areas.
- Once approved, the concepts are turned into detailed plans and submitted to you for their approval. (See below for an example of what a professionally produced plan from Neville Stewart Landscape looks like.) Quotes, prices and estimates are then provided to ensure the project fits with both your budget and time frame. (Projects can be completed in stages, if required.)
- When all this is in place, the fun part – implementation of the project – begins.
For a FREE LOOK call us on
03 477 3315 or