Construction Landscaper (Full time)
For residential projects ranging from $20k-250k.
This is an opportunity to join a Gold Award Winning landscaping company with a great culture and stimulating work environment. We are a small team with a big focus on achieving excellence.
You will be:
- Skilled in groundworks; operating a digger, construction of paving, hard surfaces, as well as stonework, retaining walls, fences and decks.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting landscape plans
- Capable of running a team to meet project timelines.
To be successful you will have proven landscape work that shows off your skills in landscape construction and ground works. Great customer communication, service and ability to work from design plans a must.
A knowledge of plants and planting methods is also helpful, but you will have the support of our team’s expertise in the area of horticulture.
In return we offer:
- Competitive wages that reflect your skill level
- Full time hours typically Monday-Friday 8.00am-4.30pm but with flexibility to suit where practicable
- Provision of workwear, PSE and tools
- Professional development opportunities
Apply your landscaping skills to award-winning garden designs.
Contact Neville at Neville Stewart Landscaping,